Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MY BOOK WRITING ODYSSEY

The efforts continue to create a perfected manuscript of my first novel. 

I have actually had a bit of interest in California for my project and I hopeful that a literary agent with much vision, good connection and divine patience will take me under his or her wing and and shepherd my book into a marketable item, wit maybe a movie to follow (we can all dream). 

On a trip in the Ozarks, there was a new story that would have eroded some of plot. Trish, who is right over 99% of the time, said God was stirring me to complete the book faster. 

It helped. I wrote the final sentence and so when I got a call from LA on another issue, I mentioned it.  That fellow could not help me directly, but he knew a guy and so on.   

I will keep this going as a history of what I hope will be the first of many in the series, Lord willing. 


Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment